Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Sharnbrook Primary is supported by Bedford Borough to ensure that all pupils, regardless of their specific needs, make the best possible progress in school.
We aim to be as inclusive as possible, with the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities being met in our mainstream setting wherever possible.
- Social, Emotional & Wellbeing Resources (click here to view)
- SEND Information Report (click here to view)
- Sharnbrook Primary Local Offer (click here to view)
- Bedford Borough Council Local Offer Directory (click here to view)
- Bedford Local Offer Poster (click here to view)
- SEND Policy (click here to view)
- Young Persons Guide to the Children & Families Act 2014 (click here to view)
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Bedford Borough SEND 'Virtual Team'
The Bedford Borough Send 'Virtual Team' means children and young people with SEND, parent carers and anyone who works with children and young people with SEND. We all need to work together to ensure children & young people achieve "the best possible educational and other outcomes". The Virtual Team issue newsletters on a regular basis.